Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meet the Bride - Sandra!



Sandra

Wedding date - March 28, 2009
 
Place - Zephyr Palace, Playa Herradura

Home - Austin, Texas

What do you do? Veterinarian

Why did you choose Costa Rica for your wedding? Costa Rica is a beautiful country and I have always wanted to go there. Since a majority of our family and friends will have to travel for our wedding, we figured why not travel somewhere beautiful and fun and make it an enjoyable vacation experience for them.

Favourite clothing item - Now it would have to be my wedding dress (I love it). Before my wedding dress, I would say jeans.

My perfect day is...relaxed. Maybe sleeping in. Going out on a hike with the dogs, cooking, enjoying a glass of wine and good food with friends.

Thing you are most looking forward to at the wedding - Location and just the fun we are going to have with our friends and family.

Thing you are most looking forward to at the honeymoon - We are going to Italy...food, wine and history!

Tip for fellow destination brides - Get a good wedding planner who knows the area well.

Favourite three blog reads - Don't really read a particular blog...I just read some of my friends' blogs occasionally for a peek into how they are doing and feeling. I read a few wedding blogs but nothing specific.

All the best to Sandra and Rob on their upcoming wedding!

1 comment:

Robert Adico said...

Thanks for such a nice post.......wnat some more like this.


Hestercombe
http://www.yooarticles.net/article/hestercombe-through-the-years